
My darling Kev, 20 years....WOW!! I still can't believe we've made it this far. Did you know we would make it to this point? I guess you must've an inkling because you were, if I can honestly say this, was the rock in our marriage. We have so much ups and downs and have been through hell and back. There were days where I feel like just throwing in the towel and just forget about all this business of marriage but you were the sturdy one. You seem to have seen and believe in the bigger picture so you were constantly aiming for that.
Yes honey, you have been the glue that held our marriage together. It has been really rough and yes, we've put each other through the hoop and I know it has been one tough ride for you. But even though it had been tough, it has also been the best experience for me. We've come a long way and have truly grow up together and learned a lot from each other. Being married to you has taught me to put others before me. And you have set a great example of what a selfless person truly is.
Look what we've created together!!! This is the fruit of our love and commitment to each other. I am really thankful that you are part of my life and because of our commitment to each other, we've been able to bring into this world seven of the most beautiful and choice spirits here on earth to raise as ours.Our life together has truly been blessed and fruitful. You and our kids are truly my pride and joy.
So, now that we've conquered the first twenty years of our life together, I am looking forward to the next 20 years...I'm sure it will not be easy but I know it will be without a doubt something to cherish as I've cherished all these years.
With that mind...let me just say
Happy Anniversary Honey!! I ♥ you more today than I did the day we got married!!
Love always,










8 comments:
Happy Anniversary and HUGE congratulations!!!! This is quite an amazing accomplishment!
Thank you much!!
love it. You used to be selfish before you met Kevin?lol...
enjoyed reading it. Wishing you both more happy years to come.
20 years! That deserves a big standing ovation!!! Congratulations :)
Hon,
It's been a long time since I looked at your blog. I cherish these posts now more than ever. It is like opening a time capsule. So exciting! Looking back in time to see what was going on then and see where we are now gives me a new perspective. What you wrote here in "Look how far we've come" melted my heart 5 years ago when you showed it to me then, and it touches my heart today as I reflect on our life together for almost 26 years. With all my heart I wish I had commented on it back then. I honestly don't know why I didn't. Was it because I wasn't keen on social media back then, or hadn't caught the social media bug? If I could go back in time I would be commenting all the time on you posts. Today I am going to comment on the post as if it is 5 years ago today.
Thank you so much sweetheart for posting such wonderful and heartfelt love and adoration for our life together with our 7 wonderful children. I am so thankful for you and for all you do for me and the kids. You have sacrificed so much to be a stay at home mom. You give so much energy to making our lives so much more comfortable and enjoyable. Thanks for all the meals you have so graciously prepared for me, for the sandwiches at lunch time. Thank you so much for all the patience and kindness you have shown and the pain you have born day to day as you selflessly and tirelessly strive to be the best stay at home mom and wife in the whole world. You are a priceless daughter of God with a divine destiny. You are one of the most precious gifts from God and one of his most amazing creations. You have so many talents, so many hopes and dreams yet to be fulfilled. You are so needed by me and the children. We can't live without you. You provide the life giving necessities for our family. You have so many hopes and dreams that you put on hold so you could bless me and the kids. I hope someday in the not so distant future we can help you begin to achieve some if not all of your hopes and dreams, to travel the world, to be what you want to be. It has been a wonderful life with you for the past 20 years, and I hope we can do this every year for all of eternity together. Thanks for our eternal family for without you it would not be possible! Love you so much!, Kevin
Post a Comment