1/26/09

Ter's Card Challenge Week #4 {Flowers}



Here's my flower card for Ter's 4th Week Card Challenge.

This is very easy to make card. I used everything from one of the Simply Scrapping kit from SU. The flowers are actually stickers, makes it a lot faster to make. I used a button as a core of the yellow flower and then add more flowers in different colors.

Then I stamped the "for you" on that little tag and used silver brads as embellishment. I love making cards using embellishments.

Then I used a needle to poke all those little holes around the card to make it a little sewy look. I love the color combinations, I love playing with different colors just to see how they look together. So there you have...a very simple card made in ten minutes top but yet cute.

7 comments:

Ter said...

oh great idea with the needle holes, I never would have thought of something like that!! See, that's what this challenge is all about!! and I love the fact you used a button too... might have to have a future challenge using buttons!

Thanks again for participating!!!

Jo said...

Beautiful card! I'm so glad you have joined Ter's challenge :)

April said...

OOOOHHH...pretty!!!

Anjeny said...

Hello ladies..thanks for stopping by and liking my handiwork..lol.

Ter, I have so much fun with this card especially since I don't have to do that much stamping. Yeah, that needle technique was fun...first time I had to do it in a larger scale and it came out so straight. I can't wait to see your future cards using this technique.

April...is that all you can say? You're suppose to check out my interview and leave me a comment to interview you. I know you have told us seven things we don't know about you but oh I sooo would love to find out five more things about you..eheheh.

Anjeny said...

Jo...thanks so much for the comment. I am happy I joined Ter's card challenge too. I love all the different ideas on all you creative ladies' cards.

roy/elisabeth dean said...

I think I might have to try my hand at making cards! This one is so beautiful. I would probably have to frame it!
Thanks for checking on Roy and me. Your name is in the hat! I want to make a basket a month for the next 3 months!
Good Luck to you~
Man, I would LOVE to be in Hawaii!
♥ Lilly

Anjeny said...

Hi Lilly,
Thanks so much for commenting. And thanks for putting me in your drawing basket. Hope I do win something. Thanks again.