11/26/09

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Aloha all,

I don't want to let this day pass me by without expressing my gratitude. There are so many things I am grateful for so I'm just going to list a few:

1. My Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ
2. My family...my hub and kids
3. Friends
4. Good Health
5. Living in a Free Country
6. A Home-roof over my head
7. Food and all the other modern convenience of life that sometimes I take for granted
8. Extended family (parents, siblings, grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins and in-laws)
9. This beautiful world I live in
10. Living on a beautiful island where it's pretty much warm all year right
11. The Troops who're out there fighting for my freedom(thank you guys so much for all you're doing)
12. I am grateful that I am teachable enough to learn new skills and able to share it with anyone
13. This last one...I am really thankful for all you bloggy friends out there and all those who read this blog and comment on it...it means a great deal to me

And so many more....

Anyways, I found this video and I liked it so I thought I'd share with you all. So, have a great Thanksgiving and may you stuff yourself to overflowing..LOL. Enjoy!



and G0d bless!!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Great list...I must admit I am jealous of the warm island you live on... ♥ Ya!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Happy Thanksgiving hun!! You are such a wonderful and giving person! BIG HUGS!!!!!

TisforTonya said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!!

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Happy Thanksgiving my bee-U-tiful, hee-heelarious friend. I miss you much. And lub you more. I lub your gratitude list. Especially #10. ;)

LY