
Psssst...see that sign up ↑ there? A fellow blogger is doing a confessional Friday every week so this week I've decided I want to give it a try. I'm new at this so bear with me. I've heard that nothing rejuvenate a person more than confessing some secrets onto a total stranger(ok, so I made that up, maybe somebody said that but for the life of me, I can't remember who).
Maybe I should do this confession thing Catholic style so here goes nothing;
Father, forgive me for I have sinned:
- I attended a funeral today and instead of being overly sad for the family, I was feeling a bit angry. Angry because the man who passed away was a good man...he's made a great positive impact on all who knew him. I can't really understand why good people had to die while there are awful people who live to implict pain on others still live.
- I stayed up late into the night camping on the computer and then when daytime comes, I'm too tired to do anything worthwhile or productive.
- I am now addicted to the game Farmville on Facebook...as if I don't have enough addictions already.
- I am the least consistent person. I can't seem to stick to a daily routine.
- I get bored of repetitious stuff...which explains why I'm the worst house keeper in the world.
- I've gained more weight in the last few months than I did over the years.
There ya go...my first patch of confession for this week. Oh yeah...today over at the Mars/Venus blog is meet the blogger day and yes, you guessed it..I'm the blogger squirming on the spotlight chair today. The floor is totally open over there for anyone to ask me any question they want to know about me. So head over there and shoot some questions my way.
In the meantime, enjoy your weekend.











6 comments:
If repetition bores you, than most likely you will get bored with Farmville, LOL
I'm bad with routines too
Oka..I do hope so, it's consuming my life right now, not a good thing(LOL).
LOLOLOLOLOL! First off.. You're Halarious! Love the catholic style!
Second.. On the venus/mars blog everyone wrote about how real you are... I totally agree.. everytime i read anything you write, i want you to know that Im usually going through something similar to you and it makes me feel so NORMAL! So thanks for being real and know that i could have totally been in the confession booth with you giving the same confession!
So glad you played! Sorry about the funeral thing-but I'm with you, it doesn't seem fair sometimes. Well, a lot of the time.
I also have a hard time doing repetitive stuff, so I am constantly in a state of either completely crazy messed up house or completely clean-no in-between for me! Annoying.
Hope you have a good weekend!
I totally feel you on EVERY single one of those girl!
I can't wait to meet you on the island! I took your button, feel free to swing by and steal mine too!
Post a Comment