Anyways, my post is on today. I'm usually a little hesitant about directing anyone over to read my post there because most of the ones I wrote already were a little on the sensitive side but today, I figure, what the heck? And the post I have for today is not too sensitive, it's a little on the fun side so if you're in the mood to read something a little more interesting, go read it.
If you feel up to it, feel free to read all the other posts as well. There are different bloggers who write something everyday so you might enjoy the different views of the relationships of the bloggers who write on that blog. Like I mentioned in an earlier post...the founders of that blog have decided to theme each week and this week's theme is Compatibility. And you feel like it, leave a comment too to let us know what you think about each post. Again, go here if you feel like reading a little romance..lol...kidding. But really, do come over and check out my post for today.
I want to post some new creative craft this week but for some reason, my camera is not cooperating with me. I am working on some fun paper craft and of course some new cards idea so be on a look-out. In the meantime, have a great day and hopefully I might see some of y'all's fingerprints on the other blog.
Happy blogging and God bless!!

2 comments:
I'll head on over... :)
Hey Girl! Company leaves on Saturday!! We'll get together and next week and catch up??? My boys would love to meet at the beach- if you are up to it?? and if weather permits... if not.. we can rock-band and create cards..
MISS you!!!
Post a Comment