Anyways, I wanted to post these pictures we took a few weeks ago so my MIL can look at them in case she didn't get her card in time. This usually the different pose we take whenever we have our pictures taken. As I mentioned in this post, I've decided to have our pictures taken at the beach this year and as you can see, it was a real distraction to stand still and pose when the water is sooo tempting like that. Some of these pictures are labeled...click on 'em if you want to see it.





Hope everyone is enjoying the Christmas season. I know it's a busy month and with Christmas in four days, I'm sure every kids anywhere is excited about Christmas whereas I'm sure the adults are as crazily busy as ever. Remember to take a little break in between and reflect on what the true meaning of Christmas is. On that thought, I want to wish you all the best this Christmas. If I don't read, respond to anyone's post from now til Christmas, just know you're in my thoughts and prayers and a have a very Merry Christmas.
Take care and God bless!!

8 comments:
Lovely pictures! You could not have possibly taken the pictures in a better place. Have a Merry Christmas and Mele Kalikimaka!
You have such a beautiful family.
I've always wanted to go to Hawaii (still bitter about the fact my mom wouldn't let me go with my friend and her family when I was in grade 2 lol) someday maybe. At least now I'll have a good excuse to go, besides the beach and warm weather. :) It'd be cool to know a local who can show me the REAL places worth checking out that's not in the tourist guidebooks! :)
Thank you Lisa...and Mele Kalikimaka to you too.
Ter..I would totally love to see you and take you around the island, to the non tourist places here.
Merry Christmas ladies!!
Hey!! the pictures are really great. your family is so beautiful and growing so fast, i love the one with Kaitlyn and everyone is watching her, she is full of sunshine! sorry I am not around much, this whole ordeal in moving has just stressed me out to the max!! I love you and miss you!!
B
Gorgeous pictures - love them. Merry Christmas to you - the holiday season is SO busy for us parents, but watching the little eyes makes it worth it!
Beautiful photos hun!!! What a happy family you have!
Merry Christmas!
your christmas cards were BEAUTIFUL!!!!
amazing!!!
I was speechless!!!
Meri Kirihimete from Aotearoa, my friend and best wishes for a joyous New Year.
Post a Comment