For the lives lost...we will always remember you and for all you did, what you died for. To the families of those loved ones died at Pearl Harbor, me and mine will forever be grateful to you. In memory of those brave soldiers, I've enclosed a couple of videos here. Pearl Harbor will live on in our hearts forever!!
Hope those two videos were a touching one for you. I've decided to enclose one more video...this is a gratitude video. Because of all that the people in the armed forces are doing to protect the people of this country, every American should be singing this song. I'm ending this post with this last video as a way to say thanks to every soldier everywhere, from the past, present and future, for what you're fighting for, for putting your lives on the line that we as a people living as a nation can have all the freedom we have today.
I am extremely grateful for the selfless acts of individuals who care so much about people as a whole that they hardly give a thought to themselves and put their lives out on the line so this great nation can stay the great nation it is, that America will forever stand as a safe haven for any and all who seek a place of refuge. And I am forever grateful that because of the armed forces, my family, my hub and my children can proudly stand under the flag of USA and proclaim their heritage. Thank you.

1 comment:
Great post, Anjeny. I'm so grateful for all the selfless sacrifice our military does for our country. My husband and I were at Pearl Harbor six years ago for the anniversary. It was pretty awesome!
Post a Comment