I gotta say, I think I had more fun before the movie than during it..LOL. The workers walked around asking questions from the book and rewarding anyone who answered correctly with candy. They even had some door prizes that they were giving away. Two of the door prizes were the life size cardboard pictures of Edward and Jacob. No, we didn't win any prizes but a friend of my son won the life size image of Edward. So he called up my son Chris to go over and take the picture off his hand. Chris thought it would be a really good idea to get reactions out of his sisters.
First night we got Edward, he waited til his sisters went to bed, then he snuck in their rooms and stood Edward up by their beds. Yes, I think you can imagine the reactions when they first opened their eyes to see a man standing in their rooms...LOL. Jonathan has then joined in on the fun by placing Edward in some parts of the house where when one walks in the door, there's Edward about ready to launch at you. Stephanie has attacked Edward more often this week, she's lost count of it. She has even thrown Edward out the window but he kept coming back in the house(LOL).
(This is the exact cardboard image we have at our house right now.)
Now here's the funniest part of the whole thing....both Chris, Jonathan along with their dad are on a Boys Scout camp this week, they left Sunday evening and will not be back til sometime Saturday or Friday. So, Edward has been scaring us girls. I moved him to stand by the back door and every time the girls got up from the living room to walk to the kitchen, they would jumped back a step and muffled a little cry and then of course, a few seconds later, they would clutch their chest because for a minute there they thought someone was in the house...LOL. Jen kept thinking her dad had come home and didn't bother to announce his arrival(yeah, the pasty white complexion of Edward could easily be compared to my hub's skin complexion..LOL). I think I've more than once had my heart jumped a few times yesterday everytime I exited the living room to go out the back door. I guess maybe our family may be a little twisted sense of humor because we all enjoy scaring the wits out of each other. I can almost smell a bet going on in our house about who would get scared by Edward life size cardboard image the most.
Which reminds me....I actually like Eclipse way better than New Moon. I am glad that I was able to go with my girls on opening night and the line was worth the wait. My girls are already thinking for the fourth movie, instead of watching it in Laie, we're going to hit up one of the big theaters in town. I need to re-read the fourth book, it's actually my favorite one of them all. What about y'all, did you see the movie Eclipse and what did you think about it?
BTW...happy belated 4th of July. Hope y'all had a great 4th of July weekend, ours was very quiet, just the way I like it.

5 comments:
haven't seen the movie - but I am a little jealous of the cut-out... that would be a hilarious way to spook my kids :)
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
That is heelarious! I wish I had that cutout for my mom. She LUBS Edward so much.
That sounds like so much fun. I lubbed the movie too.
OMGosh my husband would have way to much fun with that and scaring me for sure! That is hilarious
They didn't do that at my theater, but then again, I didn't see it opening night. So...
anyway!
I love the fourth book best AND I've heard they are splitting it up into TWO movies. Just can't fit it all into one.
Makes sense to me.
that is tooooo funny!
OH- I missed so much fun while on vacation!
Your kids are helarious!
{I wonder where they get that from??? }
I don't know how I missed this post before. Too funny with the life-sized Edward...is he still around?
Post a Comment