I've been bitten...ouch!!!! I swear the new obsession over the Twilight movie has caused me almost a whole week of vampire-ish dunking. That movie has stirred up something in me and lead me to read all four books this past week that I've practically ignored everything. But I'm glad to say that I'm sooooo over it, now that I've read all four books. Now moving on to something else.....
My last post, I mention something about a Christmas Demo for our ladies card exchange night. I've finally made some samples: I have three projects so I'm happy to say that I've actually able to at least focus enough to make the samples. Hopefully the ladies would love these projects.
Here's the first one:
(Isn't this cute?) I use eight of the circles here, glued them together to make this ornament.Here's the second project:
make this!
Cute, uh?And then this last project:
This is suppose to be a little album slash ornament. This is what it looks like as a book. Open it up a little ways and it looks like
this. (I didn't put any pictures in it yet, will do that soon.) Then it opens up all the way to look likethis.
Viola!Of course, on our ladies card night, we'll be exchanging ornaments, that's why I'm demonstrating ornaments, the different ways to make ornaments.
Here's my ornaments I made that I will be exchanging that night. It's basically just beautiful background/craft papers cut up in strips and made into this;

Can't wait to see all the different kinds of ornaments that ladies will be exchanging that night, next week Saturday to be exact. The lady who will be hosting our night is a really cool lady. Everyone in our group are always excited to go to this lady's home when her time comes to host because she always goes out on her hosting....the food was always great and the decorations..wow. I'm going to make sure I remember to bring my camera with me this time.
Well, now that I've finished with Twilight and my prep for our ladies card night, I will cruise a little on the blogging world for a little and then get off and try and do some mundane things like laundry..yuck.
Tada!!











1 comment:
Hey Rambler!
Ya know me! Had to post about it!
Love the ornaments..
very cute..
htanks for the Twilight spoilers! Now I don't have any excuse to neglect my laundry..!
Post a Comment