5/17/09

A Simple Explanation

In Primary, the kids were often asked to identify the general authorities, esp. the First Presidency and the Quorum of the Twelve. I thought today I would play this cute video that describes the new arrangement in the First Presidency and Quorum of the Twelve. My kids love this video. Whoever made this is such a genius. I love how songs make learning or memorizing things so much easier.



I'm teaching the Beehive class today again and the MiaMaid teacher called yesterday and asked if I can add her class to my class today. She was going off island so she wouldn't be able to make it to church today to teach her class. So I was preparing my lesson this morning and I came across this Article of Faith...it totally goes with the video so I thought I'd include this in here today. I borrowed the picture from 2Busy..thanks Lisa..hope you don't mind, I like your picture. And it goes great with what I have in mind for today.

Here goes...the Fifth Article of Faith:

We believe that a man must be called of God,
by prophecy, and by the laying on of hands
by those who are in authority,
to preach the Gospel and
administer in the ordinances thereof.
"



This is truly something I believe in and I am so happy to be able to share this with you today. Hope you all have a wonderful Sabbath day!!


2 comments:

Lisa said...

No problem! Happy to help. I enjoyed your post as well. Have a great Sabbath.

Amanda said...

Thanks Anjeny!!! I had no idea these teaching aides were available..this is awesome!