Anyways, last night was such a night. I've been totally slagging on my FHE preparation because we did not have anything assigned and I was kinda hoping we'll just skip it altogether and try for another night but that wasn't in my hubby's plan. He sauntered in the house with a lesson all printed up in his hand and declared we do our FHE. Two of our kids were missing, at a school function, that's why I was hoping we'll forgo FHE last night but like I said, nothing is detering my hubby from getting our FHE. I was so dreading the long drawn out lesson but as it turned out, he was actually precise and finished in the alotted time permitted him for his lesson.
So I appointed myself the treat person. But instead of waiting til the end of FHE to pass out the treat...this time I decided to tie it in with my hub's lesson. Because he had such a great lesson, I suggested that at the end of his lesson, he would ask the kids question to test them and I'll give them candy whenever they answer the question right. It was really fun to see what my kids would do for candies. Even Kaitlin was raising her hands to answer questions. Like I said, with this non preparation on my part, there was no planned treat, usually I have something made or my daughter made or we got at the store. Luckily I had some chocolate candy on hand so that was great save for me cuz the kids weren't complaining at all...they were only too happy to be participating in something and getting something in their mouths..lol. It was great turn-out, everyone concerned was happy and it was a successful and fun night for all.
Anyways...our candy treat turned out to be a lot more insightful than I thought, who'd have thought. Here's a little something we got from the candy wraps I thought I'd share with y'all. Enjoy!!
- Patience is a virtue.
- Life is about making memories.
- Believe the best in yourself.
- Forget the pothholes in the road and celebrate the journey instead!
- Smile when you want to, cry when you need to, laugh whenever possible!
- Count your blessings and not your worries.
- Kick a bad habit for today.
- Remind yourself that it's ok no to be perfect.
♥ to all and God bless!

1 comment:
Were those the Dove chocolates? They always have sweet messages, no pun intended.
We are such slackers with FHE lately. Ugh!
Post a Comment