3/23/10

The Neighbors from HELL!!...in other news

I can't believe it's been a while since I last posted. Things have been crazy as heck and our family is dealing with a major issue right now. I can't really go into details on here but let me direct you to this movie. If you haven't watched it, please do and if you have, this will give a little bit of a view into what we're dealing with right now. It's totally uncanny when this movie first came out because I could have sworn this was inspired by us.
Here's a short clip from that movie.



Let me know what you think of it. We're also having the missionaries over for dinner tonight. My boys are excited to have them over. I have book club meet too tonight so a bit of a conflict. I haven't made up my mind how I'm going to do this...I can prepare the dinner and have hub and kids enjoy the meal with missionaries and I go to book club (I do so love bookclub..I thrive on the social part and the support of those women) or forgo bookclub tonight and stay home....hmmm, decisions decisions decisions.

Yep, that's my short version of what's happening with me and mine right now. Hope y'all are having a great week and that you continue to do so. Happy blogging and God bless!!

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Goodness sakes! That looks scary! I was having a hard time knowing who is the party at fault. Is it Samuel Jackson or is it his neighbors? They both seemed pretty out of control to me.

Anjeny said...

LOL..yes it is scary. It's mostly Samuel Jackson. I don't think he likes the fact that a white guy is married to a black girl and he seems to think his badge authorized him to be a complete jerk. You need to see the whole movie.

The clip shows one of the many things Samuel's character has done and basically the neighbor's kinda last resort and frustrations that had been building up from what Sam's character has done. Hope that makes sense.

Great seeing you again Ashley. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Lisa said...

That was a frightening movie, I can't imagine something similar happening in real life. Do you have the police involved?

Missionaries dig pizza. Get pizza, then go to book club.

The Songer said...

First off.. cook the dinner and then GO TO THE BOOK CLUB!.. (btw what are you guys reading?) Im sure the missionaries would understand!

What the heck is wrong with your neighbors... maybe their my old neighbors from hell.. because i hear they moved to Hauula! LOL! sorry if they are...

Good luck with everything!

Anjeny said...

Lisa..our situation is uncannily similar to the movie except for the shooting part. And the police, our neighbors on both sides, one an ex-police officer and the other one a teacher. We've called the police a few times but they usually just brush our concerns aside and of course, doesn't help the fact that they are friends with our police neighbor.

As for the dinner, I made a dish for our family two Sundays ago and they are all requesting I made that for dinner tonight.

Iwa..thanks for stopping by. I didn't go to bookclub..hubby ended up having to work late so I have to stay home and entertained our guests..lol. The book for this month was Following Christ.

As for the neighbor, I'm sure your ex-neighbor and my neighbor are buddies..LOL. We've been having problems with both neighbors on both sides of fence for the longest time and it has reached its max. We are now having to go to court to resolve our issues. A real pain in the behind if you ask me.

April said...

Boooo to bad neighbors! I hear fences make good neighbors. Oh that reminds me. We need to build a fence! Good luck Anjeny!

Dolly said...

Oh I saw that movie and I know your part of the world so I am very very sorry to know that you are literally stuck in the middle of such poor civility.

Hope you have a good lawyer. But mostly I hope you have a good guardian angel.

Prayers and hugs.