12/10/10

Where's the Line to See Jesus?

Newest Christmas song that came out this year. I literally had goosebumps from listening to it the first time so I thought I'd share with you all. Actually, my hub brought this to my attention and he thought is was such a cool thing that the singer's name is the same as his mom's maiden name..Becky Kelley.



True uh? Christmas is afterall Jesus' birthday and yet we don't see people lining up to see him. A couple years ago, our family went to downtown Honolulu to see the Christmas display at the City Council or Honolulu Hale and we saw all kinds of Christmas decorations and out of all those decorations, we only find one small nativity scene made out of fake candy cane at the back of the building. I think it's sad that the real reason Christmas was created was to celebrate the birth of our Savior and yet more and more people and entities are trying to take HIM and His name out of the picture completely.

Anyways, I didn't mean to go on and on, I just thought I'd share this song with everyone....It truly is a beautiful song. Hope you enjoy listening to it as much as I do.

Love,

No comments: