2/8/09

Cards from Friday Night Swap

Friday night was our ladies card night. The hostess' husband decided to treat us to Pizza Bob in Haleiwa....it was very sweet of him. It was really interesting having to ooohing and aaaahing over our cards with the rest of the patrons there and then when we were doing to make & take, a couple of people even ventured out to our table to admire our cards, too. It was blast!! And of course, me being the klutz that I am, I forgot to take my camera with me...AGAIN!!

So today I'm just going to post a few of the cards from the swap, the ones with ribbon to go with Ter's challenge for this week. These are just four of the ones that use ribbons that I like. They're pretty self-explanatory.



(Joce's card, baby note card pulls out.)

(LeeAnn's card..she cut out the baby outfit on the clothsline.)

(Kathy's card...she loop ribbon through the squares below to make the B.A.B.Y. looks like a train. She always has the cutest cards with a story to go with her cards.)

(This one is Brandi's card. She made this three hours before the swap...I love how simple yet cute this card is.)
These are just the four I thought I'd feature today. Where's mine, you ask? I posted about mine before but if you want to see it again, you go here.
Aight, this is it for today. I need to herd my offsprings off to church. I like this going to church at noon. Gives me so much time to surf the net...eheheh. Happy Sunday!!







5 comments:

Ter said...

Thanks for sharing! Great cards! :)

Jo said...

Nice cards! I can't get to yours though... the link says it's unable to process my request. Oh bah!

I love the way Kathy used the ribbons to hook the squares together! Neat idea!!

Gran Denny said...

Wow, how cute, thank you for sharing those, now I have a new idea for making a card for our expected grandson who is due this Thurs. Kia ora

Anjeny said...

Hello ladies,

Thanks for visiting. I'm sorry Jo, I was rushing earlier today to get this posted and get my family ready for church so I didn't check to make sure the link went through.

I've had to chance to check it out and fixed the problem.

Gran Denny, I'm glad you're able to find an idea you can recreate for your grandson. And I'm glad I can share what I love with you wonderful ladies.

Thanks again for stopping by.

Jo said...

Oh yay! I can see it now... I remember seeing that one before. It is cute :)

I'm so glad you've joined the challenge :)