No, it's not my give-away silly. I am not that creative yet to do my own give-away although I am planning on doing one soon so be on the look-out.
One of the bloggers who follow my blog is doing a give-away on her blog. Amazingly this blogger is a Novelist. She's giving away her latest romance novel on her blog.
Many of my friends know that I am a big time lover of romance novel and that I love reading. So when I find out my blog friend Heidi over at Dunhaven Place is giving away her latest book, I just had to have it. I know there will be more people blogging about this book and how deserving they are of this book and yeah I do agree with them but I really really want to get my hands on this book.
But hey, I'm generous so I'm going to give you a chance to win this book also...wanna know how? LOL. Just click on over there and comment on her comment box for a chance to win it. I know a lot of you who visit my blog don't blog and are just curious lurkers so in the event that you are like me who likes to read novels, go over to her site right now and enter her give-away. Be sure to mention that I told you about her give-away.
If reading is not your thing, then check out the Mormon Mommy Blogs. Yes this blog is also doing a give-away. Remember from this post, I posted about my other bloggy friend's give-away? Remember how I said that we Mormons are big on Food Storage? Well, the Mormon Mommy Blogs is doing a give-away also on food storage. The items are actually from the same company that my bloggy friend LoW is doing her give-away.
See, I now have given you two chances from two different blogs to win yourself some food. Let's face it, we all love food, right? I don't mind winning me some food too. Anyways, for detailed information about the food give-away, click here to find out to give yourself a chance to win some food.
AGAIN......what ya waiting for? Click over here to win yourself a sizzling romance novel and over here to win yourself some food. You don't even have to scroll to look for the give-away....I am so sweet, I've made it completely easier for you. So go on, GO win yourself some prize.
Aight, I think my work is done here...now I need to get off and take my kids to the beach. It's their last day of their Spring Break so we need to go catch some waves or rays, whichever one strikes their fancy today. Later gators!!











6 comments:
Just so you know, Anjeny--this is Miss Delacourt Speaks Her Mind in large print--same book, new larger print and new cover. I don't know why they change the cover when they reprint in large . . but they do. Miss D Two is still being written . . thanks for posting this on your blog! :)
Sorry Heidi..don't know why I got that mixed up like that. I've editted that problem. Thanks for the comment.
I am new here! What a great blog :)
Hi Shauna..welcome to my blog and thank you. I'm always happy to meet new people. Hope you come again.
Who knew I'd get so much mileage out of that April Fool's joke? :D I'm so touched by your stress! You're just lovely. I totally think you should win every givaway you ever enter, and some Jack Johnson CDs too :) I know you will eventually succomb to his charms - resistance is futile...
Hope you survived spring break, it's just going into winter here in NZ. Your daughter's prom photos look great. She is beautiful, like her mum. It's really special helping your daughter get ready for the school ball (prom). It's not quite the same with son's though; they don't do the whole hair, nails, makeup thing and suits are cool but dresses are gorgeous. One of the neat things about being a mum.
Post a Comment