I posted last week about my daughter going to her Senior prom and how I was going to post some pictures from that. I really wanted to post pictures of her hair do, the before and after but like I said, I am unable to get it off my camera phone. I do, however, have some pictures that she took herself with a camera she borrowed from her friend but no before and after hairdo pictures. So here are some of the ones I can gather up from her that she took herself. (If you want to see a close up of her face and hair, just click on the picture.)
A big MAHALO to my friend Brandi and her daughter Aubree for doing Steph's hair and make-up. You guys are the bomb!
(Steph is the one in light blue or aquamarine dress.)
(Inside the limo..man those limos are to die for.)
These are some of her friends she met up at the prom who had gone stag. I was not too happy about her not having a date for the prom and found out from a lot of the kids that that was what they preferred to do. That way they don't have to be stuck with one person the whole night. I expressed my feelings about this to my hubby and he totally agreed with my daughter and her friends, he apparently share their feelings about not wanting to be stuck with one person the whole night....well whatever!! But it was her night so it's ok, I guess.
She had a lot of fun that night so I guess if she was happy with it, then I am totally happy for her. I can't believe it, she will be graduating the end of next month. My little girl is all grown up and graduating from High School....makes me feel soooo old.
I asked her what she wants to do after graduation, she said she wants to get a job and work a little before going back to school. She doesn't want to go to BYUH and I'm not too happy about it so we'll see.











8 comments:
Do you realize I have a son who is a senior? I am not sure if he is even going to the prom. A lot of money to spend on somebody else's wife. I agree with your daughter, better to not be paired up with someone.
Hope they had fun! :)
Hi NHC, good to see you. Wow, you have a senior too, woohoo. You got a good point there about paying for someone else's wife.
Hi Ter...thanks for stopping by. How's it going for ya? And my daughter and her friends had loads of fun.
Looks like fun was had by all!! you have to show ne how to do the links on the Bolg!Steph really looks pretty! so glad all went well
love ya
She does doesn't she? Thanks again for the do. On my next visit with you, I'll show you how to do the link stuff.
How fun! I've never heard of going stag, but what the helk!
LOL Crash. Don't ask me, ask my daughter..lol. I was as confused as you when I first heard about it but apparently it's something the kids here do..on Prom no less. She had fun though which is good. Glad to see your fingerprints here, thanks for stopping by.
she looks so pretty-- in baby blue!
too many flash-backs...
I am now thankful I have sons-- this looks s-t-r-e-s-s-f-u-l!
My mom and I never could agree on dresses
Post a Comment