3/30/09

LoW's Awesome Give-Away

So LoW is having an awesome give-away on her blog. So far I think this is the first time that a blogger is doing a food storage give-away. We, Mormons are big on Food Storage and let's face it, now with the economy going where it is going these days, I'm sure Food Storage might come in real handy. I'm not saying that I've got years worth of Food Storage like most of the LDS families but I do believe in it. I'm just starting out so when I see LoW's give-away about it, instantly I entered myself. To win the stuff she has on her give-away would be a great addition to my fairly new stash I am just now building, so to speak.

To know more about it, you can just click on her name up there or click on her button on my sidebar and it'll take you right to her blog. I'm pretty sure you would like what she has on her give-away so don't pass this chance up. If you don't blog but would like to enter her give-away, all you have to do is check her blog out, comment on her give-away post and email her link and give-away to your friends.

So, what ya waiting for? Click here to enter her give-away. See, I've even made it easier for you. I've linked you right to her specific give-away post so you don't have to search for it when you get to her blog, I'm thoughtful that way, so if I were you, I'd click myself on over there.

Aight, I've done all I can for you..LOL.

On the homefront....this is the second week of Spring break for my kids. I'm still alive, my hair is still on top of my head, haven't lost it yet and the kids are still alive and kicking, I haven't buried them, YET, ahah. On a yipee note, hubby comes home tonight from his trip. Kids are really excited to see him home, I think they are more excited to see if he brings them a surprise. Me, I know he's bringing me something I told him to pick up while in Tuscon so I can't wait to see him....now how self-centered am I, you ask.

Sorry but a girl has to think of herself once in a while, no? LOL. Ok enough nonsense. I've been trying to post some pictures of my daughter's prom on here but some reason the computer is not uploading the pictures from my phone...I wanted to do some before-and-after pix of her hair do but doesn't look like I will be able to do that. So I will try again some more and if it still doesn't work, then I'll just post the ones she took from her friend's camera. {Oh yeah, that is one of the things I'm happy to see my hubby home for, he's the computer nerd so hopefully since he missed me so much (LOL) he wouldn't mind fixing this problem for me.}

Alright, enjoy your Monday and don't forget to check out the give-away on LoW's blog.


4 comments:

Heidi said...

It's a nice giveaway Low is having! Hey, how do you store food for ten people in a house that's full of people and their stuff? I grew up in a household of 10 and my parents were doing good to store about a year's worth of dried milk. We never EVER used it. Yuck! It could very well still be there for all I know . .

Anjeny said...

I think I just put them in whatever spot I can find. I've got some in our so called garage and some stored in our studio, the can goods at least since we don't have any tenants there. Like I said my food storage is still in the starting stage so it's manageable right now...I'm sure as it grows, I'd probably need to start figuring out the spot for it all. Of course, I used my kitchen cabinets and just rotate them a bit.

We stored powdered milk, my hubby was in some powdered milk frenzy and bought those huge boxes and it was just collecting dust so I think I got rid of them somehow.

I would love to have a food storage room, of course I would love to have a craft room also but oh well...maybe when all the kids moved out.

Emily Anne Leyland said...

Ooh- I will go look at the giveaway. Thanks girl. I smile every time I see your beautiful little girl on the header. SOOO beautiful!!!

Anjeny said...

Aww thanks Emily, you're too kind. Have fun at the give-away, LoW is so clever in the way she does her give-away...she's probably going get a lot of people commenting on her post. Can't wait to see the result..LOL.