6/30/09

Tag Award

I have been given this award by April so I thought I'd take a whack at it. Of course this award came with a tag and I have to do something to show my appreciation for this award..lol.

So the rule of this tag award is: I MUST tell 7 things about me (I'm assuming this would be somethings nobody knows about) and then give this award to 7 people. (Heaven forbid that anyone should be totally mysterious in the Bloggersville) so here's to you then.

1. I am the 9Th kid in a family of eleven children and I'm only counting the number of kids my mom has...I didn't count in the half siblings and step-siblings that are out there. So me having seven children is actually a normal thing in my family, I guess.

2. I loathe housekeeping...not that I can't keep a house but I just can't stand the repetition of keeping a house clean and picked up (everyday) especially when it takes at least an hour to make a room look remotely decent when it took my rascals five seconds to undo it again.

3. My dream growing up was to become a doctor...I like the feeling I get when I help out another person and I figured becoming a doctor is the way to go. Of course this is what the doctors do back on my little island...they help people and hardly get paid for their services...before I discovered that there are actually doctors out there who in their field just for money.

4. I love music, well mostly musical instruments...I fantasized about being totally gifted with the ability to play any musical instrument I want to play but of course that is not the way of things. So the only musical instrument I can play but I wouldn't call myself pro at it is a piano.

5. I am fascinated with history...I love learning about what people did in a certain era and how they deal with different issues and I especially love reading about people in my age group were doing in those times.

6. My favorite kind of food is fish...or any other sea food. I crave fish...I can't seem to get enough of it.

7. I am total night owl...I have a bad habit of staying up late at night doing whatever strikes my fancy and then ended up sleeping in late in the morning. Yes a very bad habit, one I'm working to get rid of because I love to sleep and with little kids around, I need to get up early in the morning to do things for them without being cranky from my lack of sleep.

Now for the seven people to pick....I'm picking these people because I truly want to know more about them...I'm nosy like that.

Brandi at Williams Family Paradise

Gran Denny at Looking Up from Down Under

Lisa at It's All About Me

Heidi at Dunhaven Place

Amanda at Bringing it Home

Heather at Peck Keiki

Noelle at Phat Bottomed Girl (I love her blog title)

So there folks...now you know a little more about me. Thanks April for the award, I will display it proudly on my sidebar.

7 comments:

April said...

Ummm....excuse me miss, but there are only 5 things listed! What happened to the other 2? I feel cheated! I was reading along loving it thinking...oh great I've got more...then nothin!

So, I feel the same way about housework, but I love having a clean house more than I can't stand the monotony of it.

I'm waiting for 2 more! hehehe!

Anjeny said...

Oh shoot...I forgot 2...yikes. Aight, I will definitely fix that.

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

No wonder we are sould sistas, because I shared so many of these things.

Heidi said...

Hey, you, thanks for the tag! good thing I decided to read blogs today for the first time in a month, huh? You and I have a LOT in common. Except for the fish part. Yuck!

Anjeny said...

Aww HC...I knew I like you...eheheh. It's really good to know you like some of the same things I do.

Same goes for you too Heidi. As for the fish, it's just the island in me I guess..I grew up eating it so it's always there. I guess it's like you with your pizza or pasta, yeah?

Can't wait to read yours.

Queenie Jeannie said...

You're just so cool!!! This was a fun read.

Gran Denny said...

Okay, I would love to pick up my tag, but being a little novice in these things, could you explain how I do this, lol. I know I have to write 7 things about myself but don't get the part about picking up the tag.