Thank you all for entering my give-away. It was very fun reading all of your comments.
The winner of the give-away is Emily over at Art & Sewl who wrote, "Oh man - I want to win like nobody's business!! It is all so cute and I need it all. Please enter me. I never win these giveaways so fingers crossed my luck changes!!" Congratulations, Emily...email me your mailing address and I'll send your prize off to you.
For those of you who voiced your interest in the tote bag and crayon roll, go to this site for the tutorials. I think you will find more fun and easy things you can create too. As for those of you on this island...all THREE of you, yes, you three, you know who you are, we can get together and have a fun day making these two items, aight?
Ok..thanks again ladies for entering.

5 comments:
congrats to Emily - (only slightly tinged with jealousy)
and thanks for the tutorial site... I think that might be the perfect thing for a few Christmas gifts!
No flippin way!!!!! I'm so happy. In fact I'm gonna do a happy dance right now, hold on, k- I'm back and out of breath ;-)
I can't wait to get this awesomeness, thanks so much girl!!
And .... I finally won something, woooohoooo!
Aww T..I know the feeling girl. I feel that way every time I entered a give-away and didn't win anything. I wish I had more of those to give away...I'm glad you're able to find the site to your liking. It's actually loads of fun creating the bag and roll. Do post some of yours when you make them, aight?
Emily..LOL. I'm very happy for you. I guess your crossed fingers surely work for you this time then uh? Can I congratulate you on your first win? Wooohooo, yay Em!! LOL Aight, email me your mailing addy and this stuff will be riding the next flight out to ya, aight?
yay.. congrats to Emily! I decided that I was going to make Bags and crayon rolls for my three girls for xmas and I picked up some material last week! very excited to get going on this project!
Expect a ring from me if I get stuck! Thanks for the idea!
Well, at least if I don't get to win, my cousin gets to win.
Post a Comment