5/13/09

A Birthday Tribute to the cleverest DUMMY

Guess what peeps? My most favorite of all time DUMMY is having a birthday today. Peeps, I have to tell you a little bit about her. I knew her from when we were both residents of the married student housing at BYUH. Ok, so I knew her through a friend..and she and her hubby were our resident parents of the year or something like that. Hey, it's been over ten years already so sue me!!

She's married to one of the best looking jock slash nerd(as in smart, aight?) with four of the most beautiful and handsome offsprings a dummy can ask for. But of course that's to be expected since both her and her hubby look absolutely gorgeous together. Does this sound like I'm in lub with the dummy from all the praises? Hmmmmm...of course I am (not in the sick way, aight, please get those minds out of the gutter....sheesh).

I wanted to pay this tribute to her because she's one of those bloggers whose great wit and funny posts that keep me logging on everyday and because of her great sense of humor and ability to turn everyday living to something funny that I just had to read her every posts she writes. Let's face it, everyone needs a laugh now and then...I need a laugh everyday. I find when I don't feel like laughing or finding the sense of humor in life, all I have to do is log on and read her post and I got me a good doze of laughter. She's smart and funny. I guess you could say I am addicted to her or her writing..whichever floats your boat. No, don't get me wrong, I love every single one of the blogs I follow...each of them has their own unique qualities.

Anyways, today is Crash's (I like to call her dummy, not that she's a dummy by any means whatsoever, she's actually one of the smartest person I know) birthday so I just want to give a shout-out in her honor. I've been trying to come up with something witty or cleverish like a poem or something..she's an Enlish Professor at BYUH...to gift her with but alas, I am soooo not a poet and I can't come up with things that rhyme or some smart limericks so I'm going to borrow something from a show I saw on Gosby way back when......so here goes!!

What's older than the DUMMY?
*EARTH is older than the DUMMY.
*The SUN and the rest of the planets in the galaxy is older than the DUMMY.
*The GROUND is older than the DUMMY.
*HAWAII is older than the DUMMY.
*BYUH is older than the DUMMY.
*The OCEAN is older than the DUMMY.
And my favorite
*The MOUNTAIN and the DEW on greens are older than the DUMMY.


There Crash, this is for all the laughs I get on your blog. May you forever be funny and older and wiser than ME...lol, ok I know, sounds kinda lame but hey, at least I did try, no?

Ok peeps, you can hop on over to her blog and poke her in the eye. She love a good poke in the eye so if you do that to her, not only will lub you but she will literally stand on her comment box and bust-a-move-and-shake-her-groove thang for ya. She's good I tell ya, you don't want to miss it. If you've never read her blog before, then you definitely don't want to pass up this chance to check her out. You will not be disappointed at all.

Happy Birthday Crash!!!

7 comments:

The Crash Test Dummy said...

OMGOSH! I'm totally verklempt. My eyes are sweating. And I'm actually in a public place right now. I'm in my class. Ack! My students are finishing up an in-class essay so I can't cry publically, but my stone cold heart is melting into a rootbeer float right now.

MAHALO Anjeny! You are one of my favorite commenters because of your sharp tongue!

LY Anj. LY

Best birthday present ever. WORDS of affirmation is my primary love language.

And I'm so thankful you pointed out all the things that are older than me. hee hee WHEW!

Sandi said...

Anjeny you are the best- did you know that I also have a birthday this week? Could you get right on making up something clever for me? I think it's not too much to ask for- right?

Heidi said...

What a great friend you are! By the way, I got my card yesterday--darling and so thoughtful of you!

Anjeny said...

LOL Crash...I thought I'd point out those things older than you in case you're feeling ooolllddd..lol. I think maybe I should come take an English class from you so can teach me all the different words to flatter you.lol. And besides, this is the least I can do for you being responsible for making me laugh even when at times I don't feel like it.

Sandi!! Happy birthday to you...I'm sorry I missed it. Can I make it up to you by sending you a home-made birthday card made just for you? Send me an email with your mailing addy and I will send you one. I will work on something cleverish in your card..what do you think? You up for it?

Heidi..thank you so much for the compliment. I am sooo happy you finally got your card..so sorry it got there later than it's supposed to.

Lisa said...

I'll have to go over to her blog. I'm always in need of a good laugh.

MakingChanges said...

What a fab friend you are to be thinking all about Crash on her big day. You know, the day when the cosmos jumped for joy because the Dummy was being born. That must have been some serious fireworks.

How sweet are you to pay tribute to her. Just so you know, even though we have never met in person (which I pray will be remedied one day when I take my dream vaca to Hawaii) my b-day is in Feb. I'm just giving you a heads up. No pressure, though.

Anjeny said...

2busy, I know you will love her blog once you check it out.

Jules...now you tell me? You couldn't have told me this two months ago? Hmmmm, it's kewl though, give me ample time to think of something cleverish to tell you on your special day. And oh, I would sooo love to meet you so I will pray real hard that dream vacay some soon.