So here's a little something for you all to enjoy and think about on this special day!! LY!!
4/12/09
Happy Easter to All
I just want to wish you all the great Easter today. I love Easter..the whole event leading up to Easter, from Jesus' entrance to Jerusalem on a donkey to the passover suffer to the Garden of Gethsemane to His Crucifixion to His Resurrection. I love the message that comes with Easter, how much my Heavenly Father loves me enough to sacrifice HIS only Son to pay for my sins and Jesus' overwhelming love to take my place on the cross, to atone for my sin so that I can one day return to live with THEM again.
So here's a little something for you all to enjoy and think about on this special day!! LY!!
So here's a little something for you all to enjoy and think about on this special day!! LY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Just stopping over to say hey!! Hope you are doing great!
Post a Comment