I was surfing the blogasphere and came upon this cute gadget through one of the bloggers on my blogroll. Of course, I was curious to see who made it...it is precisely something I've been looking for to let some of the people on my blogroll how much I love their blogs. It turned out this blog made this cute little button and it so happen they make a different button each month that goes with each month's theme.
So for the month of April, it's "Tell 'em you're a fan" of their site. Just what I wanted to expressed to the blogs I'm a big fan of. I've decided I'll pick three of you guys for today.....do know that this is extremely hard for me because I love all of the people on my blogroll so I'm picking the ones that I read everyday even when I was running late for something but I just had to read these blogs because somehow I get my fix from them...ahahahah.
So without further ado.....I pick:
Crash @ http://crashtestdummydiaries.blogspot.com/ for always making me laugh til my eyes sweat and my sides burn with her funny wits.
Shelle @ http://blokthoughtsnmore.blogspot.com/, she seems to speak to me, as though she was taking my thoughts out of my head and put them beautifully in written form, I feel we have so much in common.
Pat @ http://hammondshamsterwheel.blogspot.com/, I love the name of her blog, the title totally fit the description of what moms are going through everyday, that no matter how fast we run, it looks like we are running around in circles and our work is never done, always seems to keep going right back to where we started from. And I also love how she handles her struggles.
So ladies, grap this button and put them on your blog.
And then go and find the blogs you're a fan of and do this:
1. Leave a comment or an email for your favorite blogger telling them that you are a fan of the site.
2. Feel free to snag the image code to either present to your blog friend (you can get the image code from Sited and Blogged) or post on your site when it is awarded to you.
3. When you receive more than one fan, put the number of fans you have received under the image.
4. The more fans you receive the better!
So have FUN ladies!!


4 comments:
Thanks Anjeny!!! That was seriously so nice! I know people don't understand that don't blog often...but I honestly feel as if we would be Best Friends in Real Life if we lived near each other!!! :) Thanks for the award!
Oh Anj, I am so honored. MUCH mahalo! You are da bomb! And you just made my day! And I have to say I always look forward to your comment love. It's like sunshine.
I'm totally agree with you about Shelle and Pat. They are some of my favs too.
Anjeny, I'm not worthy. Thanks so much for including me in the same company as Crash and Shelle, I only wish my blog was as awesome as theirs, but still I feel very honored to receive this award. Sorry it took me so long to check it out. My computer time on vacation is quite limited. And I agree with Crash that your comments always are a ray of sunshine.
And this is Pat even though I am logged in as my sister.
Hello ladies, thanks for coming by to pick up your award. I am glad you like 'em so enjoy.
Post a Comment