4/5/09

A Little Spiritual Tidbit

I've been trying to find something more on the spiritual side to post on Sunday so I've decided to post this video clip from last year's General Conference. Julie Beck is one of my favorite speakers. Whenever she talks, I would drop everything to hear what she had to say. I find I particularly like this talk of hers. I hope you all enjoy this video.




By the way, there's a cool new blog that Shelle and Andrea created that mainly covers relationships and I am one of the contributors on it. I've just made my first post on there today so if you want to check it out, click on the button below, it'll take you right there.

Venus vs Mars

I'm sure you'd love what you read on there so enjoy!!



9 comments:

Amanda said...

I love, love, love Sister Beck, too! And I would also drop anything to hear her speak...she's amazing. The first general RS president that I've truly connected with since joining the church 5 years ago.

Heidi said...

Thanks, Anjeny!

Anjeny said...

Hi Amanda..thanks for stopping by. I'm happy to read that Sis Beck is also your favorite speaker. I just love listening to her.

And Heidi, you're most welcome.

roy/elisabeth dean said...

Hi again!
Thank you for entering my giveaway and Best of Luck to you! In fact, if Roy draws your name, I will DELIVER it to you!
Have a wonderful Sunday~
♥,Lilly

Anjeny said...

Hi Lilly..thanks for the comment. You capitalized deliver...are you coming to Hawaii?

roy/elisabeth dean said...

No......it's just wishful thinking!
I would love to see Hawaii someday. My sister lived there many years ago and my parents were sending me over to spend the summer with her. I was 15 years old and chickened out just before I had to board the plane (I've gotten over my fear of flying now!)

I went to the Venus/Mars blog....HILARIOUS! Shelle is one of my favorite bloggers. She reminds me of myself when I was MUCH younger! I loved the LFC (ladies fart club)!

Have a fantastic Monday~ and thank you for plugging my giveaway!
♥,Lilly

The Crash Test Dummy said...

Thanks Anj. I am totally on your side with your venus and mars post.

YUCKY!

Can't beleive the farting girls. hee hee

Anjeny said...

Lilly, hopefully in the not so distant future you will be able to travel to Hawaii to get yourself and hubby a nice vacation. You've been working real hard so you need some relaxing time on an island.

Thanks for visiting the other blog, glad you like what's posted there.

Crash...I am tickled to see you in here. You don't know how happy that makes me feel to have you on my side about my post on the other blog. I know I was a tad bit disappointed with those farting ladies...eheheh but since everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I'm cool with it.

val of the south said...

Anjeny, I loved your post on Venus and Mars - and I am totally on your side!!

Thanks for the blog love today - I really needed that!!

You rock too!!