2/7/10

Sunday Devotional

All the members here in Hawaii have been asked to fast this weekend for missionary work. And very fitting that it should be this weekend since this is Fast Sunday. So I thought today I'll just share some thoughts with you today.

Being a convert to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, I truly am one of the most grateful soul for missionary work. I am and will forever be grateful for those two very diligent and faithful sister missionary who showed up at my house one day to share with me and my family the wonderful and precious message they had. I truly believe the Lord lead them to my door at a time when I needed to know the true gospel of Jesus Christ. I know that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love each and every one us and is there when we need Them. That the Book of Mormon is true..that Joseph Smith was truly a Prophet of God who had been chosen at the time to be a great instrument in the Lord's work to help build up His Kingdom here upon the earth. I believe that we do have a true and living prophet today, called Thomas S. Monson.

I am grateful that I am a LDS (Mormon). I am extremely grateful to know that my Heavenly Father loves me and that I've been blessed with a wonderful husband who loves me too. I am actually amazed and humbled to be a mother to seven of the most precious human beings on this earth who are my pride and joy. I am also grateful for true friends, for this modern day technology called Internet which allows me the ease of keeping in contact with friends and relatives who are living far away from me and for this wonderful gadget called Blogging where I can meet and make new friends all from the comfort of my home. And I leave this humble testimony of mine in the name of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ....AMEN.

Here's a video I thought y'all might enjoy....



and God bless!!!

No comments: