I know whoever read me would like to read some more posts and maybe some real sensible ones at that but hey, I told you guys last week I've been feeling crappy lately so until I can get a handle on this crappy mood, I'll be posting this Wednesday posts.
And you guys should play along, it's really fun...just click on the tag below.
Who knows, you guys might just find it to your liking if not, you can check out all the other people linking up to this fun Wednesday deal and have yourself some really good laugh or read. So here goes nothing...
To the nosy lady at the grocery store...after meeting me for first time and nosily prying some information about me having seven kids said, "Seven children? So, is this little girl the youngest" (pointing at Kaitlin).
Me: Yes
Her: She's a really cutie but seven? So is she your last or you planning to have more?
Me: She's the last one.
What I meant to say and would have love to throw in her face was....."Oh no, she's not the last one. I'm planning on having 20 or more kids. I plan to single handedly multiply and replenish the earth..what ya think about that?"
Ok...thanks for reading. Click on the tag up ↑ there.
♥ y'all and God bless!!

3 comments:
Oh no!
another checker who has no social skills!
who asks that stuff? Crazy!
Thanks for playing!
Crappy mood!! not you, that's usually me!!
I love your sense of humor..you always make me laugh!!
hope to see you tonight
I think having 7 kids is wonderful. To each his own. I probably couldn't have handled it...sometimes three is pushing it for me, but I was pregnant 5 times, that's got to count for something.
Post a Comment