I made four different projects from four weeks of challenge on their page. They have been doing their challenges for a while but I just join so here are the first four weeks worth of projects I made.
The first week was called Easel card: You can lay it down flat like in the first picture to mail and the second picture shows you how you display it.
The next item is an File Folder Notebook...this makes for a great gift. There's a little note pad inside and can be used for anything. I didn't complete decorating it yet because I haven't decided what I'm going to use this one for. I might add more embellishments later and add some sentiments to it too.
The next one is a Valentine Treat Bag Cover. Isn't it cute.
Now this next card...I'm gonna have to say is MY favorite. It's called Folded Paper Frame card. My anniversary is in a week and this is the card I'm giving my husband. I made a card last year using the same stamp (you can check that card out here). I was soo proud of this one, I couldn't stop showing it off to the kids and my hub. I know, I take the surprise out of it by showing it to him already but I can't help it. He likes it and I know he will display it at work like a trophy...eheheh.
I had so much fun, I decided to make some Valentine treats for Danny and Joey's classmates. Luckily for me, all I have to do was ordered the cut-out treat boxes from StampinUp and make the box below. My boys totally loved this one...loved that they get to play aliens giving away treats to their human friends...LOL.
The next card was what I demo for our card group last month called Envelope card. Not exactly the same color but the same technique. The idea came from Dawn. See, it looks like a card and then...
Finally...this last little image I have I made it on My Digital Studio, a Christmas gift I got from one of my best and dearest friends. Anyways, today is LoW's birthday. She one of those bloggers I follow and have immensely enjoyed her blog. She just wrote a love story about how she met her husband on her blog...it is a must read...totally romantic....(sighs) If you guys are not too busy, stop by her place and wish a happy birthday...she doesn't even know I made this for her. I wish I could see her face when she sees this..eheh. Happy Birthday, LoW...hope you're enjoying your birthday.
So, there ya have it...I promised last week I was going to put some crafty something something and I am keeping my word. Hope you like my little creations today. Have a great day blogging and God bless!!

5 comments:
All very cute! I have to say my favorite is the file folder. If you could laminate it somehow, it would hold up really nicely as a grocery shopping list holder. Maybe tuck some coupons in a pocket. Way cute!
Good idea, Lisa...I love that lamination idea. I gotta admit, I thought about some use for it but the shopping list never crossed..crazy, since it's always what I needed and should. You don't know how many times I've gone to store and come back with loads of things I didn't want and have forgotten the thing I needed to buy in the first place.
Thank you so much for the comment.
Ohmyheavens!!!! THANK YOU!!! That was sweet, all of it!!! Now I need to study up on how you made the thank you cards and make one to send you!!! hahaha!!!
love the craftiness! The intermediate school had a card contest this week for valentines day and jonathan had said something about how hard it was to have to make a card ..so i told him, "hey your moms crafty, just go take one of her cards!... if he did.. i bet he would of won!
LoW...I'm glad you like it. I'm still an amateur at the Digital Studio so that's why the design is so simple and not really my own creation. I wanted so much to design my own but oh well, there's always more time to keep working at it.
Iwa...Jonathan did tell me about the card contest and what you suggested to him. I told him it was a great idea, I would so love to help him design a card, he was all for it and then I don't know what happen, he didn't mention it again.
Post a Comment