Aloha all....
It's that time again...WIMTS Wednesday. I do look forward to this day because you see, I need to express exactly what I meant to say that I otherwise cannot say in real life sometimes. And my sanity totally depends on this, that's why I chose to participate in this weekly post...It's actually fun and I encourage any of you to try it, if not for any other reason then let it be for the fun part. So, here goes nothing:
To my son when I told him to take the garbage out yesterday. What I meant to say was...take all the garbage out of the house and deposit them in the big gigantic gray garbage can at our front gate, not just the kitchen garbage but every garbage in the house and don't leave them behind the back door where all that garbage is starting to pile up to look like it's the garbage dump itself.
To my daughter when I told her to wash the dishes. What I meant to say was don't just wash plates only...washing the dishes means you wash all the plates, bowls, silver wares, the pots and pans we cook with, all the serving dishes and for the love of all that is holy, will you please wipe down the counter and behind the kitchen sink so that there's not a huge puddle of water sitting on the counter that it practically looks huge enough for a person to fall in and drown herself?!!
Seems like lately when I tell the kids to do their chores, they've been doing the job haphazardly. Now it's your turn...hook up with Chief and play her game or just click on the tag up there.
Mahalo and happy blogging to ya!! God bless!!

7 comments:
Lol!! I have the same problem with the garbage thing only its with my husband.. i tell him to take out the trash (thats usually overflowing) he takes out 1 bag and then ignores all the boxes and what not that wouldnt fit in the bag.. or he ignores it all together!! lol!! Happy therapy Wednesday haha!
WOW, chapters from my life. Except the dishes one is my husband...he can clear a table, but not wipe it down. He can wash the dishes, but not clean up on counter where the dishes had been sitting. UGH!
Well what I meant to say is you crack me up!! hope to see you at BYUHWO luncheon tomorrow:)
This happens at my house, too! It is so frustrating. It feels like you have to spell everything out.
Brittney and Oka..welcome and thanks for the comments. My kids are older, three teens, one pre-teens and a couple of elementary age kids so I have assigned chores for them. They were pretty good for a while but lately they have been a real pain when it comes to doing chores.
Isn't it sad that sometimes hubbies can be soo clueless as to what basic simple things need to be done?
Aw my queen B...so good to see you and know I've put that smile on your face again. I had a great time at the luncheon today.
Lisa...thanks and yes, it is frustrating. Sometimes I get a bit worried that my neighbors might start calling CPS on me because I keep yelling at my kids to do their chores and completing them.
hahahahahah Priceless. I meant to say all those things too! What a fun game.
So, would you play along? I want to read all of your I meant to say, I know they are going to be the bomb. What ya say, huh huh? LOL
Post a Comment