I was over at Ter's and she posted her interview from one of the bloggers so I decided I'd like to take a snap at it.
1. How is your name pronounced?
Hmmm...Kinda hard to explain it so I think you pronounce it like this.... An Jenny, or something like that. The A is supposed to be pronounced in its short sound.. a.
2. With 7 kids in your house, it must get pretty hectic. Describe what a day in your house might be like.
The mornings are a little noisy with everyone trying to get ready for school...we have only one bathroom so my teens are constantly fighting over the bathroom. Of course during their fighting over the bathroom time, they are taking turn consulting each other on the outfit to wear. Sometimes there's even fights over whose wearing whose clothes without permission. The Elementary kids are usually the ones whining about not wanting to go to school and if they could have few more minutes of sleep. But once they are off to school, the house is pretty quiet with just me and my two year old. I always relish that time. From about eight a.m. to three p.m., I usually use that time to do my chores, grocery shopping if I have to, visit friends, make or return phone calls and of course spending total one on one with my two year old.
Once the kids are home, the house gets very noisy. Everyone seems to want to talk to me about their day all at the same time and of course, my Elementary kids like to make such big deal about homework, it gets really frustrating. The only way to keep sane to stick with the schedule I keep for them....quick snack, homework, an hour of freetime for each kids, chores, dinner, and then preparation for bed..down time.
3. What is your favorite thing to do during ME TIME (if you actually have any!)
I love to read a really good novel, so whenever I have a ME TIME, that's what I spent doing. But I am also in a card swap group that we meet every month. My family knows about this and they make sure that nothing comes in the way of it. The kids know that if I am attending this card swap, whatever emergencies that come up, their dad is the person to go to so I am not disturbed...isn't that sweet of them?
4. Most people might pick Hawaii as a great vacation spot. Since you live there, where would you want to go on vacation?
I've always wanted to visit Ireland so if I have the money, that would be the number one on my list of where I would go for vacation.
5. What is your favorite thing about Hawaii?
I would have to say the weather....the all year round summer we get here in Hawaii.
Ok, if you would like to be interviewed and give others a chance to know you better:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions, so make sure you leave me your email address. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1/23/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Great answers!!! Thank you for participating! :)
how fun to get to know you a little better! now is one of those days that you would really not take living in hawaii for granted...it has been freezing and gloomy and yucky!!
Thanks Ter...I had a great time with those questions.
Heather, thanks for stopping by. I'm sorry it's cold over there. I don't mind cold as long as it's not a long period of time. Yes, I am really grateful for the sun.
interview me! Interview me!
I can't imagine- what question you could possibly ask.. we are like sistahs .. seperated at birth.. but you're the smarter one... (which i guess makes me the cute one? tee hee...)
Interview me! Ask me all the secret stuff about Swirl! I'll spill every bean she's got! ;0)
nickwilberg@hotmail.com
But I"ll answer on my pokemom blog, not the stepping stones, if that is ok with you.
LOL..you two are funny.
Aight Laura, I've sent your questions already so get cracking.
Emily, I will send your questions as soon as I can think of some very creative/embarrassing questions about Laura so you can give me all the gory details..LOL.
JK Laura, I think u've done a very good job on your own already w/out ur sister's help. ahahah.
Yes, Em, you can post it on your pokemom blog. I'll be sending the questions soon.
done! http://girlinaswirl.blogspot.com/2009/01/interviewed.html
My interview is posted!
http://pokemommamia.blogspot.com/2009/01/interview.html
Hi Anjeny,
This is the P & S Organizer, Jenn in Seattle. Thanks so much for your nice comments. I read your interview and have to say you sound pretty organized to me!
Take in some sunshine for me, it's really cloudy here in Seattle. I just happen to be going to Ireland in February to do some family history. I'll let you know when I post my Ireland photos, you can take a mini trip. :-)
Have a great week!
Hi Anjeny,
This is the P & S Organizer, Jenn in Seattle. Thanks so much for your nice comments. I read your interview and have to say you sound pretty organized to me!
Take in some sunshine for me, it's really cloudy here in Seattle. I just happen to be going to Ireland in February to do some family history. I'll let you know when I post my Ireland photos, you can take a mini trip. :-)
Have a great week!
Oh Jenn...I am sooo jealous of you now..LOL. But hey, I will bag my bags virtual style so I can come on your Englad trip...
Thank you for commenting, although I am not that organized, it is a goal of mine to get my house organized.
I look forward to seeing those Englad pictures on ur blog.
Post a Comment