1/30/09

Lilly's Give-Away

Aloha...it is Aloha Friday here in Hawaii so it's only fitting that in the spirit of Aloha I will post about someone else's blog.

Lilly is having a wonderful Valentine Give-away on behalf of her husband. Her husband is diagnosed with cancer so her whole blog is created mainly to keep updating on her husband, Roy's progress. She has also joined the relay for life to raise money that would go toward the cancer foundation. I think that is a very generous and loving thing she's doing for her husband and of course every other cancer patients.

My brother-in-law was diagnosed with prostate cancer several months back and he's going through the chemo and every other treatment that cancer patients get when they are battling with cancer. So when I came across Lilly's blog via Shelle, I was drawn to it. And of course her give-away is very generous, I can't help but enter it. So, if you want to get a really wonderful Valentine give away basket, go over to this blog and check it out. While you're at it, check out the whole place and read how this family is doing to fight their cancer battle.

I give a big shout-out to Lilly and her husband, Roy. I wish you all the best in your endeavor and may the Lord watch over you and keep you safe!!

God bless!!

P.S. I want to wish my son, Chris, a Happy 14th Birthday!! {He actually read this blog.} And Swirl's son #1 Happy 12th Birthday too.

No comments: