Yep, it's Alooooha Friday people. People usually get real pumped up about Fridays here in Hawaii. There's even a song made just for this day. For kids, it's a great day because it's the last day of school of the week then it's "Surf's up, dude" with the shaka sign til Monday. Adults are excited about Friday cuz some of them actually get off work early and then partaaay til Monday.
Well, it's not really like that they literally party, it's just there are a whole two days of not stepping into the workplace unless it's absolutely a must.
For me, Friday is just like any other day. I guess being a stay home mom and setting my own phase and schedule, any day of the week is just the same as the other.
But for some reason, today I'm a little excited about something. I can feel this excitement from the tip of my hair down to the tip of my toes. And the kids have no school today so you can I've got a full house.
Noooo, I'm not excited because my kids are home today...LOL. I mean I can be excited about them being home so I can slave drive them, LOL, but that is not it at all. I've got a couple of things going on today that I'm really excited about. Oh, I can't wait!!
NO....I am not telling ya. I'll just have to show you but you'll have to wait til Monday..ok?
Ok so, I've decided that Fridays is going to be my day to highlight a cute blog I come across or one that's doing a give away. So I saw one today....and get this...this person who's doing her give away lives here in Hawaii...isn't that neat? She's got a wonderful thing going at her site and a must-check-out give away if you want to win something tropically(is that even a word?).
She's calling her giveaway an ALOHA giveaway so if you want to win something, go here. While you're there, check out her blog, it's a really cute one. And, she has over a hundred followers...WOW..talk about a leader...eheheh. She's got two cute little girls, just adorable.
And then if you're still in the mood to keep surfing, drop in on Ter and say hello to her. Get to know her, she's a really neat lady. She's on top of my list of people I admire that I met here on the blogasphere.
Alright...enough rambling for the day. A big aloha to you all and have a great weekend!!
2/6/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey girl,
thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. It means a lot to have support like that ;)
Post a Comment