2/18/09

This Week's Card Challenge

This is my "love" card for this week's challenge. The card topic for this week is perfect since this week is my wedding anniversary. I will be posting about that later on this week.

This card like all the other cards I've made is loads of fun to make. This time I use water color to do the sunset scene and tearing edges to give it a little dimensional and reality look. I use rubber stamp to stamp the couple and then use water color markers to color the picture...this is actually one of my favorite stamp. I was trying to make it look like the couple is sitting at the beach enjoying a nice serene sunset. That was one of the things my hubby and I used to do when we were dating and we still try to do that now whenever time and schedule permits. Isn't it romantic? I think so.

So, enjoy!!


6 comments:

Ter said...

great job! thanks again for participating! :)

Heidi said...

Darling card! And do you really have seven kids? Wow! wvw: dingerea. Is this some kind of diarrhea that hits whilst in a dinghy?

Anjeny said...

LOL Heidi...I think my WV is been hanging out with Crash's WV. All I can say is that has better be the extend of its creep..eheheh.

Yeah, I do have seven kids. I know, I'm a nut..eheheh.

Thanks Ter for the comment.

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

Cute card. I am not so much into making cards. But I admire those to can and do.

Eliza said...

Very cute card. I've never sat on the beach with my sweatheart. Now its on my list of things to do!

Anjeny said...

Thank you Hampster chick. I wasn't used to be this good at making cards. In fact when I first saw rubber stamp I did my best to stay away from it. I didn't think I have any creative talent whatsoever but after the first time I tried it and found out I had a knack for it, I was hooked. Making cards now is my best de-stressing mechanism.

Eliza, you should definitely put that on ur list and hopefully you and ur hubby will have the chance to sit at a beach someday.

Thanks for stopping by ladies. Always a treat to see all of you.