2/20/09

You're It Challenge

Got me a challenge to tackle today from LoW so I am going to try it on for size. Here it is folks:

The Challenge is to go to your picture folder on your computer.Find the 6th folder.Go to the 6th picture of the 6th folder.Post the picture on your blog and describe it.Pass the challenge on to 6 friends.Link to them on your blog and let them know they've been challenged.

Here is my 6th picture from my 6th folder. There is no editing of this picture, no doctoring of any kind.



Yes, this is my 2 year old on the phone. Three of her absolute favorite to do are playing dolls, singing, and talking on the phone. {Wonder what that means.}

She loves talking on the phone. She will use anything she can get her hands on and put it up to her ear and then just talking up a storm like she's actually having a conversation with somebody on the other line. She will even do hand motion as though she was trying to describe something. Sometimes we'd be shopping at the store and she'll just randomly pick something up and go "Hello?".

In this picture, the phone rang and she got to it before anyone else did. I couldn't remember who the caller but it was just too cute to pass up the opportunity to capture it on the camera. {Quick thinking Steph.}

Now for my part or yours, whichever way you look at it: I'd like to challenge,

1. My friend, Laura- because since she started blogging, she practically have a camera growing from her hip...LOL, she can run out the door forgetting to change her stained shirt or brushing her hair, even forgetting to put the right shoes on but NEVER will she ever forget to bring her camera along.

2. Pat-because I can relate to her about how faster we run, the further behind we get and I think every mom can relate to that. Although she is running faster that I am since she has a son with a medical problem right now that's keeping her busier than anyone I know.

3. April-because even though she had just gone through an ordeal she still manage to bring love and laughter to those around her.

4. Emily@Art-n-Sewl -because she is a girl after my own heart, I love that she is very creative and talented in the craft world.

5. Heidi- because I can actually brag to my friends and family who do not blog but love reading romance novel that I actually know a great author who writes novels that rub shoulders with {virtually speaking, of course}.

6. Shelle- because since she's a an amazing photographer, I am dying to see what is 6th picture in her 6th folder. I can tell it's going to be a cool one even if it is a random one.

I honestly can't wait to see what random pictures these people have in their folder.

Aighty, enjoy folks and have a great Aloha Friday!!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I don't know how I missed this post! Thanks for cluing me in--I haven't done this tag before. :)

LBBlum said...

tee hee
great picture!

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

Do you suppose she is copying someone else at your house. Just a thought. Thanks for the tag. I will probably do it tomorrow. And thanks for the linky love. And thanks for the heads up about the tag. Are you sure we can't cheat just a little bit? Like maybe the 5th picture of the 5th folder? I will have to check it out and decide if I can bear to post the 6th.

Emily Anne Leyland said...

Cool tag!! I am on it. Thanks girly :)